TSCL In The News
The Senior Citizens League (TSCL) is on the front lines speaking on behalf of seniors and retirees. We are fighting for the benefits that older Americans have paid for and earned. Read some of the latest articles about issues important to you:
The Average Social Security Check Will Be About $20 Larger Next Year
- The Average Social Security Check Will Be About $20 Larger Next Year
- How Medicare Premium Hikes, Small Social Security COLAs Squeeze Retirees
- Never in the history of Social Security have COLAs been this low...
- Biden Backs This Change For Social Security COLA
- Social Security's 2021 cost-of-living increase may be among smallest ever
- Here's How Much Your Social Security Check May Increase in 2021
- Cost of Living Increase Likely to Raise Benefits by a Modest 1.3% in 2021
- Social Security Cost of Living Adjustment Could be 1.3% in 2021
- A Comprehensive Guide to Medicare Plans, Costs, Eligibility and Open Enrollment
- Voting Guide 2020: Issues That Matter to Seniors
- The Senior Citizens League is on record as being opposed to a payroll tax cut as well.
- Social Security’s trust funds at a greater risk for running dry amid pandemic. What that means for your retirement
- Trump payroll tax cut would come at a time when Social Security is already facing trouble
- Trump, Biden and Social Security’s future: Benefit cuts or higher taxes?
- How the Pandemic Will Affect Social Security Benefits
- Why Preparing Now for 2021’s Social Security COLA Is Crucial
- COVID19 could do a number on 2021 Social Security COLA and Medicare premiums
- Social Security recipients may be in for a rude awakening later this year
- Early Predictions for 2021 Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA)
- Recession Could Hit Social Security
- The Motley Fool, cites The Senior Citizens League survey findings about the COLA.
[rpwe limit="5" excerpt="true" cat="50" ]