This web site provides information on bills in Congress that impact Social Security, Medicare, and other senior issues.
Just click on any of the issues listed below. There's a brief summary of each bill, and you can click on any of the bill numbers for more information.
You can get contact information on any elected official, and send them an email, through our "Write Your Congressman" page.
TSCL staff are actively lobbying for your interests on the hill and would love to hear from you when an elected official responds to your call, email or letter.
Learn more about each of the Issues: View the Issues Summaries
(With the start of the 2017 Congress, new bills are introduced or re-introduced, and the links below will continue to be updated.)Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA) Bills
- H.R. 2016, CPI for Seniors Act
- H.R. 2896, Fair COLA for Seniors Act
- H.R. 1251, CPI-E Act
- H.R. 991, Guaranteed 3% COLA Act
- H.R. 67, Social Security Safety Dividend Act
- H.R. 2855, Social Security for Future Generations Act
- H.R. 1902, Social Security 2100 Act
- H.R. 1631, Save Social Security Act
- H.R. 1583, Protecting Our Widows and Widowers in Retirement Act
- H.R. 1113, Social Security Protection and Truth in Budgeting Act
- H.R. 1205, Social Security Fairness Act
- S. 427, Social Security Expansion Act
- H.R. 1114, Social Security Expansion Act
- H.R. 624, Social Security Fraud Prevention Act
- H.R. 1776, Improving Access to Affordable Prescription Drugs Act
- S. 771, Improving Access to Affordable Prescription Drugs Act
- H.R. 242, Medicare Prescription Drug Price Negotiation Act
- S. 41, Medicare Prescription Drug Price Negotiation Act