This web site provides information on bills in Congress that impact Social Security, Medicare, and other senior issues.
Just click on any of the issues listed below. There's a brief summary of each bill, and you can click on any of the bill numbers for more information.
You can get contact information on any elected official, and send them an email, through our "Write Your Congressman" page.
TSCL staff are actively lobbying for your interests on the hill and would love to hear from you when an elected official responds to your call, email or letter.
Learn more about each of the Issues: View the Issues Summaries
(With the start of the 2017 Congress, new bills are introduced or re-introduced, and the links below will continue to be updated.)Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA) BillsSocial Security Reform Bills
- H.R. 1113, Social Security Protection and Truth in Budgeting Act
- H.R. 1205, Social Security Fairness Act
- S. 427, Social Security Expansion Act
- H.R. 1114, Social Security Expansion Act
- H.R. 624, Social Security Fraud Prevention Act
- H.R. 242, Medicare Prescription Drug Price Negotiation Act
- S. 41, Medicare Prescription Drug Price Negotiation Act