For the media
The TREA Senior Citizens League News Room is the online resource for reporters to learn more about our work on behalf of seniors. With 1.2 million members, TREA Senior Citizens League is one of the nation's largest nonpartisan seniors groups. If you require additional assistance or would like to request an interview, please contact us.
Sign Up for Press Releases (Media Only)
Journalists: Sign up to receive press releases as soon as they are issued! Send an email to Shannon Benton. Be sure to include your name, news organization, title, contact phone, and e-mail address.
TREA Senior Citizens League
- Retirees Spent Less on Healthcare Costs in 2020
- 63 Percent of Retirees Say Social Security COLA in 2021 Increased Benefit by Less Than $15
- Retiree Tax Uncertainty Triples
- Nearly Half of Retirees Say Their Savings Did Not Recover by End of 2020
- People Born In 1960 Face Permanent Social Security Benefit Reductions
- Older Americans Agree On Five Ways to Strengthen Social Security and Medicare
- How COVID-19 Affected Typical Retiree Costs in 2020 Seniors Need A Boost!
- One-time Emergency 3% COLA Would Boost Average Social Security Benefits an Extra $398 Per Year Over Retirement
- Two-Thirds of Older Households Spending More Than 24 Percent of Their Social Security Benefits on Healthcare
- Will Medicare’s Premium Increase Take Your Social Security COLA?