For the media
The TREA Senior Citizens League News Room is the online resource for reporters to learn more about our work on behalf of seniors. With 1.2 million members, TREA Senior Citizens League is one of the nation's largest nonpartisan seniors groups. If you require additional assistance or would like to request an interview, please contact us.
Sign Up for Press Releases (Media Only)
Journalists: Sign up to receive press releases as soon as they are issued! Send an email to Shannon Benton. Be sure to include your name, news organization, title, contact phone, and e-mail address.
TREA Senior Citizens League
- COLA Estimate for 2024 is 3.2%
- COLA Estimate for 2024 Still 3%
- Press Briefing 7.13.23 – Social Security COLA Estimate for 2024 Climbs to 3%
- COLA for 2024 Could Be 2.7 % for Social Security
- Cost-of-Living Adjustment for 2024 Could Be 3.1%
- Inflation Had Long-Term Impacts on Older Households
- Does The U.S. Tax Code Discriminate Against Seniors
- The Medicare Tax That Never Made It to Medicare
- Retirees Worried Their COLA Will Fall Short This Year
- Medicare Will Cap Insulin At $35 Per Month, But Is Your Prescription Still Covered By Your Plan? Better Check!