For the media
The TREA Senior Citizens League News Room is the online resource for reporters to learn more about our work on behalf of seniors. With 1.2 million members, TREA Senior Citizens League is one of the nation's largest nonpartisan seniors groups. If you require additional assistance or would like to request an interview, please contact us.
Sign Up for Press Releases (Media Only)
Journalists: Sign up to receive press releases as soon as they are issued! Send an email to Shannon Benton. Be sure to include your name, news organization, title, contact phone, and e-mail address.
TREA Senior Citizens League
- Medicare Will Cap Insulin At $35 Per Month, But Is Your Prescription Still Covered By Your Plan? Better Check!
- Social Security Benefits Lose 40% of Buying Power COLA for 2023 Could Be 8.6%
- 43% of Older Households Face Higher Debt Costs as Fed Moves to Raise Interest Rates
- Half of All Social Security Households May Pay Tax on Benefits
- Medicare Owes Beneficiaries A Refund
- Medicare Part B Premium Jumps 14.5% Biggest Increase Since 2016
- 5.9% COLA Welcome, Inflation Likely To Continue to Erode Social Security Buying Power in 2022
- Are You Spending Too Much on Your Medicare Coverage?
- 2022 Social Security COLA Likely to be 6 to 6.1%
- Older Consumers Report Food as Fastest Growing Cost in 2021