For the media
The TREA Senior Citizens League News Room is the online resource for reporters to learn more about our work on behalf of seniors. With 1.2 million members, TREA Senior Citizens League is one of the nation's largest nonpartisan seniors groups. If you require additional assistance or would like to request an interview, please contact us.
Sign Up for Press Releases (Media Only)
Journalists: Sign up to receive press releases as soon as they are issued! Send an email to Shannon Benton. Be sure to include your name, news organization, title, contact phone, and e-mail address.
TREA Senior Citizens League
- Two-Thirds of Older Households Spending More Than 24 Percent of Their Social Security Benefits on Healthcare
- Will Medicare’s Premium Increase Take Your Social Security COLA?
- 2021 Cost of Living Adjustment
- Are You Paying Too Much for Your Medicare Health and Drug Plans? Find a Better Plan with These Tips from The Senior Citizens League
- 2021 Social Security COLA Likely To Be About 1.3%
- Congress Should Boost Social Security Benefits and Increase the Amount of Wages Subject to Payroll Tax
- 56% of Retirees Think We Need to Invest More In Medicare
- The Senior Citizens League (TSCL) Submits Petition to The Democratic National Committee for Platform Plank
- 48% of Older Americans Have Gone Without Essentials During Pandemic
- Older Americans Not Concerned About Drug Makers’ Threat